Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will kia avella cluster work with aspire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will kia avella cluster work with aspire?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/251485765687?nav=SEARCH. Just wondering if anyone has ever tried a black face avella cluster in an aspire? Also im finding SE clusters online but they're all around 175+. Is this a good price or too high?

I think SE clusters are even more rare than Festy tach clusters. As to what's a fair price, market conditions rule--i.e., it's up to you.

BTW if your SE speedo breaks, you can substitute one from a non-SE Aspire, and just change over the faceplate to get the SE look back.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Looks like the tach cluster was standard for them. I'm surprised its in MPH. Little overpriced for me, I've gotten two SE clusters for a third of that or less.
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Wanna swing one my way bhazard? I talked them down to 150 for the avella cluster, but there's just something about that blue face that makes it so desirable...ahhhh maybe I should just wait it out...

Comment

Working...
        X