Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone traveling to Ohio from the MN area anytime soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone traveling to Ohio from the MN area anytime soon?

If you are traveling through the Ohio area soon whether going through or to Ohiostiva or whatever, is it possible for you to relay an FMS front bumper this way? UPS, Fed-Ex, etc want over $200 to ship it from St. Cloud, MN area to the Zanesville, Ohio area. WOW. It would be nice if arrangements could be made for someone to pick this up on the way through and work out a pick up time with me. Please lmk if anyone can do this. Much appreciation in advance. Thank you,
    -Bryant

May be able to help. I'm taking a friend of mine to pick up a mn festy soon.
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

That would be awesome. Googled one of your possible routes that takes you right through Akron. I could definitely meet you there. Wait a minute. Did you guys buy Josh's (91bluefestiva) car? He is the one with my bumper. If so that would be effing sweet. Either way, when are you guys planning the trip?
      Last edited by Gomez; 05-02-2014, 04:28 PM.
      -Bryant

Comment

No its from kornhead sorry. Im sure we can figure it out
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Yes. please lmk when you guys are running through. I will do my best to take all the work out of it for ya. Thanks,
          -Bryant

Comment

Np I'll keep in touch. They are still sealing the deal

Comment

ty1
              -Bryant

Comment

Ugh i can't see the pic on my phone

Comment

just a smiley that says Thanks
                  -Bryant

Comment

$200!?!?!?!??? Wow I had my entire kit shipped with the 121 grille setup from FL to buffalo NY for $275

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Ohhh ^_^ no problem brah im here for the crew. If i see an opportunity to help i try to make it happen

Comment

yeah greyhound is cheap to ship with. not sure on size restrictions though. you go spider!!
                        Last edited by kumalaba; 05-02-2014, 05:22 PM.
                        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Hey Bobby, will you be coming through Virginia, Sanctnato has a KJ Blue hatch that I need, any possibility that you can grab it. Let me know. Thanks
                          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Working...
                          X