i'm so ticked off. the junkyard crushed my xr2 such a waist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm so ticked off. the junkyard crushed my xr2 such a waist

i was there 2 days ago and the Capri was like totally complete. people at pick you r part suck at there jobs. why crush a nearly complete car that you only have one of.

Sucks man. I've been there. Such a waste. I've learned if I really want it.....get it, don't wait. Also you never know when something else will fall in your lap like that one did. Hang in there. My most recent dangit! was at take-a-part and I saw a compete set of sweet looking aftermarket 13" alloy wheels on a 1st gen protege. Thought to myself gotta get those... walked around a bit more scoping stuff.. came back not 5 minutes later and a dude was scoring them! DaNGiT.
    '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
    '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
    '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
    '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
    '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
    '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
    '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 2jzkilla View Post
      i was there 2 days ago and the Capri was like totally complete. people at pick you r part suck at there jobs. why crush a nearly complete car that you only have one of.
      Feel your pain....but please remember the rules on language. Fixed it this time.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I clicked this expecting to hear an horrific story about how YOUR vehicle was mistakenly towed and/or crushed. Turns out the JY was just making more room on their lot and crushed one of THEIR cars that they didn't expect to sell many parts off of since it has a pretty limited following. It does suck, I've been in that position plenty of times. Like David said, "get it, don't wait". Those cars belong to the junkyard and unfortunately they have liberty to do with them as they please.
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

can't talk smack on some guys just doing their job. an XR2 might mean as much to them as an 88 Cavalier. i'd be more PO'd at the guy who decided to send it to the yard.

Comment

Working...
          X