X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syn3000
    replied
    Originally posted by Bert View Post
    Good for you. I strongly suspect the three runners I sold as a package all disappeared into a backyard demolition derby. The group of buyers couldn't be bothered to come pick up the additional spare parts that came with the deal. Bugs me as that means two intact Aspire suspensions/springs/wheels also got demolished within a few minutes. Same for tach clusters and LX interiors. I'll know more in the next few days. The boxes of headlamps and tail lights I gave them etc presumably all went right straight to the dump.
    I hate to hear that. I never plan on selling it, but if I do that would be my #1 worry....Flash in the dump or crushed

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    nice grab!

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by Basement_Modder View Post
    Rear end seems to be sitting low... I see struts in your future. (Unless the back is full of parts, that is.)
    Hatch is indeed full of parts!

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!

Leave a comment:

• Basement_Modder
    replied
    Rear end seems to be sitting low... I see struts in your future. (Unless the back is full of parts, that is.)

Leave a comment:

• muleskinner
    replied
    htd

Leave a comment:

• Twistiva
    replied
    Originally posted by Bert View Post
    Good for you. I strongly suspect the three runners I sold as a package all disappeared into a backyard demolition derby. The group of buyers couldn't be bothered to come pick up the additional spare parts that came with the deal. Bugs me as that means two intact Aspire suspensions/springs/wheels also got demolished within a few minutes. Same for tach clusters and LX interiors. I'll know more in the next few days. The boxes of headlamps and tail lights I gave them etc presumably all went right straight to the dump.
    Man, that would suck. I wouldn't exactly be calling them to pick up the other parts they paid for....

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
    Ian -

Nice! At worst, you've got a lot more spare parts to work with. Is that rust or mud around the rear wheel well?

On another issue, did you get my PM regarding the trim pillars?
    Yes I did. Check your mailbox.

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!

Leave a comment:

• Twistiva
    replied
    Ian -

Nice! At worst, you've got a lot more spare parts to work with. Is that rust or mud around the rear wheel well?

On another issue, did you get my PM regarding the trim pillars?

Leave a comment:

• 91green
    replied
    Nice find

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    started a topic ...and then there were five!

...and then there were five!

Picked up another one today along with a bunch of spares

It's a five speed with over 430,000km on it. Engine has been replaced (thanks to Icedawg for bringing it down a couple of years ago). Came with replacement front fenders, passenger door and hatch. Needs new interior which will come from the parts car. Also has a complete set of white factory alloys. Initial plan is to fix this one up and either sell it or keep it for the kids once they have their licenses!
    Last edited by fastivaca; 05-31-2014, 01:24 PM.
Working...
X