Gone fishin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone fishin

Well I'm a big fan of noodling nothing is more fun then cathing a 20lb cat by hand!! I'm currently at the river now and only caught an 8lb one I'll add pics in a sec! But any one on here ever tried noodling? If so whats your biggest catch?!
    1993 festy "white stallion" BP swap with 7" lift, 1ton wench
    R.I.P. 1991 festy "the festiva" stock b3, atv bumper, 8' whip

This sucker is only 8lbs but Shure put up a good fight cutting my hand up a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice catch !
      -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Nice cat, the flat heads are starting to move in to the shore and we've been getting a few while crappie fishing. We don't noodle or hog as we call it .Here till the hot days of summer. When the flat heads are in there holes hiding from the summer heat.

Comment

Just caugh a 15 lb one took two hands to bring that sucker in the other big one is that cat in the first pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that more productive than a rod and reel? I don't know if I want to trade some beers on the bank and sitting back shooting the bull for wrestling in the mud with the critters.
            Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
            91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Yea it's way more productive and fun but then again I'm not old enough for beer with rod and real haha

Comment

It's all pike, walleye and smaller steelhead around here, so noodling isn't really an option for me. Seems like it would be fun if I found myself in a region without quite as many razor-sharp teeth in the water though.

Comment

Just before I headed home from the river I caught a carp by hand to haha! There are pike in the water too snakes, and a big ol beaver just got to watch out for them. I've gone normal fishing all the time but it's not near as addicting

Comment

Catching pike by hand just sounds amazing...not!

Same with that beaver. Chomp, no more hand.
                    91GL BP/F3A with boost
                    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Funny you should say that I did catch a pike by hand and it was 5 foot long almost! It was swimming in the shallows and I snuck beside it and verrrrry quickly threw it on land

Comment

Working...
                      X