Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this an AWD Protege?

1994 auto, sez it has "All Wheel Hold"
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Hold - Stop - Brake? Maybe some ESL interpretation of ABS?
    - Form should follow function...

Comment

Nope, just an automatic Protege, thats all. There is a "hold" button on the side of the auto shifter on most late 80s/early 90s mazdas. All it does is lock a certain gear, which is still pretty cool, but not AWD at all.
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I "think" some of the AWD protege's did in fact come auto but as far as I know were pretty rare

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

OK, I didn't think it was AWD; thanks for the clarification.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

There were some automatic 4WDs out there.

That said, I think the 4wds were only 1990-91
            1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
            High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
            Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

Working...
            X