Saipa epic online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saipa epic online

I was searching Google and came across a Saipa website.

I had spoken to someone a while back and they told me and told me what the username and password was.

For anyone interested,

Don't translate the page from Persian and enter the following details

They are both case sensitive.

Username: sx9000
    Password: sx9000

If anyone can make sense of it, They said that in there was the Saipa electronic parts catalogue.

Sent from the depths of hell.

Saipa Yadak Company was founded in early 1992, as the provider of spare parts and after sales services to the customers of Saipa automobile manufacturing group. It officially started its activities a few months later.
    The main mission of the company is providing suitable commercial technical grounds, by which the consumers of Saipa company's products could receive best services at all times and remain satisfied with their choice of Saipa products.
    The first conduct of an opinion center in auto industry in Iran has been set up by Saipa Yadak Company in 1996. The center is in a continuous and direct contact with owners of Saipa vehicles in order to receive their suggestions and assess their satisfaction with the company's products.
    The information flow in the company is computerized so that the information regarding the defects of automobile & the need to certain spare parts received by authorized dealers can reach the company's head office within the shortest possible time. The development of this modern computer network is aimed at achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
    In order to provide better services all over the country and facilitate the response to customer's needs, the company increased the number of its authorized dealers to more than 627 in 2010. Moreover, a number of quick services have been setup across Tehran to expand the company's area of activity and ensure customer's access to necessary service.
    Moreover, several mobile service providers in various areas within the city are prepared to offer their services to customers. Saipa Yadak has more comprehensive plans underway to secure further convenience of its clients.
    No deakers in North America. Only Venirauto in Marcay, Venezuela
    ahani_venirauto@yahoo.com
    tel: +58 243 2372269

There is one in the Ukraine in Kharkiv
    Tasco
    tascoukrine@yahoo.com

You have to wait a bit for the images to load, but at least you can see what Nasim parts are active or not.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 06-14-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

That part of the world has been in the news lately and I've spotted a yellow four door sedan, either Pride or Nasim, multiple times. Either the same one in different reports, or yellow is a common color there.

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
        That part of the world has been in the news lately and I've spotted a yellow four door sedan, either Pride or Nasim, multiple times. Either the same one in different reports, or yellow is a common color there.

Karl
        There's a few videos online of people driving from over there, and one in three cars passing by is a yellow 4-door Pride/Nasim. It gets comical after a while.
        White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
        White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
        1988 LX 5-speed
        ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

Working...
        X