advance auto - exercise in futility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advance auto - exercise in futility

Thank you for choosing Advance Auto Parts. A representative will be with you shortly. Thank you for holding.

Thank you for chatting with Advance Auto Parts and Batteries. You are now chatting with Debbie . How may I assist you today?

Debbie : Hello! How may I help you today?

Debbie : I have not heard from you for a while. Are you still with me?

You: hi debbie, I type a little slow so bear with me, a while back I ordered a part (cv axelel, 2) and got one that was correct and the other one was for a car with automatic trans. I ordered for a straight drive.

Debbie : I'll bear with you.

Debbie : Good Afternoon.

You: well I reordered and although the part # on box was right the part itself was wrong. the people at my advance were great in the cus ser. dept. btw.

Debbie : I understand.

You: at that point my cars been in the shop for 2 days to get axles replaced. so I went to a compeditor and got the right axle the first time. you can look up my purchase and return info if you'd like. they used my phone # I believe. 864-834-xxxx

Debbie : Do you want to return the part to the store so that you can get your refund?

You: no, I already have. now I need to replace the axles on another car. although I have used you guys for years I am hesitant to do so again. I just wanted to lyk so you could pass it along and MAYBE find out where a problem may be. that and I wanted to ask why should I try to order parts from advance again?

You: do you have any discount promo's?

Debbie : I am not able to answer that question. Since you have been purchasing parts from us for year, you know why you have used our system.

Debbie : I understand how frustrating this situation could be.

You: saving money is one thing but getting the right part should not take 3 trys. so I think I will go with the other guys. but thanks anyway. have a nice day.

Debbie : This was your first time, right?

You: for 2 times getting it wrong - yes. but there have been 3-4 first timeers over the years which I over look because you can't get it right all the time. I understand that.

Debbie : I understand.

Debbie : I hope hope you have a great day!

Debbie : Good bye and thank you for chatting with Advance Auto Parts. Join us on FaceBook!
    You: I hope this makes it up the chain. or hit delete.

You: a former customer,,, keith

You: oh, and now I know what they me by "excercise in futillity"

thats it, no answer - I guess the D#$% B hung up on me.
    LIP SERVICE
    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Wow.

Try code TRT30 for 30% off one item.
    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by loknlode View Post
      You: oh, and now I know what they me by "excercise in futillity"

It's good to know that I am not the only one that feels this way. Try calling DISH (India) to straighten out improper billing on TV services.

Comment

Working...
      X