4 Groove AC Pulley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Groove AC Pulley

Anyone have a Festiva with an AC pulley other than the single V groove pulley.

I do.

The Festivas that had both power steering, and a/c are the only ones that had these pulleys until the Aspire.

The Factory a/c setup I bought from a member on here a while back is one of these systems. i didn't buy the power steering setup from him though (Gomez did). So I had to buy an Aspire Idler pulley to use in place of the missing power steering pump.
    1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
    2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
    1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
      I do.

The Festivas that had both power steering, and a/c are the only ones that had these pulleys until the Aspire.

The Factory a/c setup I bought from a member on here a while back is one of these systems. i didn't buy the power steering setup from him though (Gomez did). So I had to buy an Aspire Idler pulley to use in place of the missing power steering pump.
      Here is a link to photos of the new clutch and pulley that I have:

http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/1990new/slideshow/FourGrooveACPulley

Comment

Just wondering where you got the A/C clutch from. I couldn't read the Mfg. and part # from your photo. Since it is that time of year, people from the sticky states are all interested in being cool. Might help out someone looking for a part.
        I plan to install a factory A/C in my 93 at some point. Getting correct info is important. Let us know how you did when you get it solved, please.
        I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by frogman View Post
          Just wondering where you got the A/C clutch from. I couldn't read the Mfg. and part # from your photo. Since it is that time of year, people from the sticky states are all interested in being cool. Might help out someone looking for a part.
          I plan to install a factory A/C in my 93 at some point. Getting correct info is important. Let us know how you did when you get it solved, please.
          The text on the pulley reads ND Nippondenso / 047300-2671 / Rotation arrow clockwise / 12V / 10M / Made In Japan.

I took this pulley off a new factor AC compressor and replaced it with the single groove pulley/clutch from the old compressor and installed it on a 92 GL Festiva.
          I googled Nippondenso with 047300-2671 but did not find anything. I assumed this compressor with the 4 groove pulley was for a Festiva that used 4 groove pulleys but have never seen one.
          Last edited by 1990new; 07-18-2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X