• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strut bar recomendations

first do the things help much, and second what type do u recomend
    93 L - white lightning

*Coming soon 93 GL - B6T, Aspire swapped

^ ?
    Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
    Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
    Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Alright, I'll be that guy... See that little white box next to the magnifying glass in the top-right? Go wear it out. I searched "strut bar" and found enough to read for days.

Comment

^ You are correct about encouraging him to use the search function.To bad it really is useless,that's the only real gripe I have about this forum. Its search function is really frustrating.Try doing a search pretending you want to install Rio parts on your front end. Maybe I'm just wrong (or an idiot),but I cant even find threads that I read about this very subject.
        Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
        Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
        Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

I search the other forums I'm on through google... "what I want to read about" site:"whateversite.com" and get lots of accurate results. I don't know why I cant perform the same function here or even share links from here to non members. My uncle is a Festiva guy and he won't bother joining, so he can't see any of the pertinent stuff I've tried to send him.

And I know what you mean, trying to find that one thread that has the link or information you just saw a couple days ago...

Comment

Let's get back to the strut bar topic. I'm interested. Plus - Most already know the search can be frustrating, most of the time.
            1990 Festiva L

Comment

I like mine, combined with FMS lowering springs & new struts ,my Festys drives like its on rails.
              Try search "strut bar" just like that with quotes. You'l have to filter through the other stuff that comes up.
              Good Luck
              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Yep, search sucks here. You almost need to know where something was to find it. Like the exact words someone used in the post/thread. Pretty horrible.

I think you can't use Google because this is a private forum, but I'm not sure about that.

The idea of a strut bar is nice IMO, but I would want something that tied into the firewall too. Not just a bar across the top.
                Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

We need to get rocketman to cast my fms bases, this way we could use a cheap honda one.

Comment

^Yes, yes, yes.

Yes.
                    White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
                    White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
                    1988 LX 5-speed
                    ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

I think he does cast bottoms. I found that by searching "strut bar".
                      Don't know if they fit hondu bars.
                      Ask him.
                      If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Working...
                      X