A member here saw my aunt and uncle driving my Aspire and talked to them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A member here saw my aunt and uncle driving my Aspire and talked to them

I loaned my aunt and uncle my Aspire (#1) and they were in Pool King on Lindbergh just south of St Louis and someone that worked there asked who's driving the Aspire? They told them it was mine and he said that he has an Aspire too and is a member here but my aunt and uncle couldn't remember they guys name. I am just curious who it is because I didn't know there were any members that close to me. Here's a pic of #1 if it helps

Thanks

It was me! I work there. I remembered the two spoilers but forgot who had them.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Oh OK, I told them you were in St Louis but they didn't describe you so I just assumed it wasn't you - They were very surprised that someone would ask about an Aspire - I told them "see - I told you those were popular cars lol"

Comment

Working...
      X