new festiva.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new festiva.

So I saw a gorgeous festiva on Craigslist yesterday and told my wife I wanted it. Of course we did not have enough money for it. So I sead something to my mother in law and my wife chimes in and starts talking about how her sister needs a car. She's in college and never got a car when everyone else had one in high school. So we went to look at it. Gorgeous no rust by the wheel wells or on the rockers. Ac, passenger mirror, rear wiper, map pockets, sport seats, alloy wheels, last bout not least spoiler. Inside of this thing is so clean. We drove it a few miles and it needs an alignment and something on the passenger side suspension is not Wright. So we are almost home with the car now. She will be making a user name tomorrow with plenty of pics. TominMO we might need some help kind sir.

Jealous. Congrats!
    91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
    06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
    95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

I never got a a car in High school either.

I had to buy my own car.
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Pics please or it didn't happen. .....lol.....that's what I was told.
        92 GL, 98k
        77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

I had to buy my first car to but I was 13 when I started working. Mustang!!

Comment

20140824_092431.jpg20140824_092505.jpg

Comment

Congrats on your find, put up more pic's when you get time.
              An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by jhli View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]16202[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16203[/ATTACH]
                What a beauty!

Well taken care of Festivas seem to be a rarity, especially with a nice clean sport interior.
                Last edited by TorqueEffect; 08-24-2014, 02:41 PM.
                1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

We can schedule a work date for it. Can't be next weekend, but any time after that. Should start cooling off a bit too.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

You might want to reinstall that hand grenade where it won't be so obvious.

Nice find!

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

You are just being too observant, Safety guy! I don't see no stinking hand grenade

Nice. You have 2 red festy's now!
                      Last edited by drddan; 08-24-2014, 04:53 PM.
                      Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                      Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                      Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                      http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Originally posted by jhli View Post
                        I had to buy my first car to but I was 13 when I started working. Mustang!!
                        Me too/14 y.o......73 Camaro/4 speed/350...clear glass and black vinyl interior-not a good combo.
                        92 GL, 98k
                        77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

Sounds like a plain tom.
                          I did not notice the grenades tell we were halfway home. It sucks. No festiva smell in this one.
                          My second car was a 72 chevy pickup. 350 3 on the tree.

Comment

Working...
                          X