ALS challenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALS challenge.

OK as we all know the ALS Ice Bucket challenge is going around like hot cakes, I was challenged twice today, I proudly accept it and yes I have called out a few people, I'm sure glad it's a warm day here in Iowa.

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

I seem to be having technical difficulties I will see what I can do to get it fixed.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

ALS challenge.

Haha I've been called out too but I'm not dumping water on my head cause I don't get it.
      Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 08-24-2014, 07:24 PM.
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

sc72, thank you for your support. My aunt Barb Duffy passed from this brutal mother of a disease. Watching the videos makes the surviving family of all ALS victims hurt a little less and feel a little less alone.

Flyin4stroke watch this video http://www.upworthy.com/the-last-ice...uld-see-it?g=3

If you don't know, now you know.
        90 Festiva L PLUS ~248K
        98 GMC Safari ~160k
        78 Honda CB125
        61 Lambretta TV175

Comment

The whole idea of the challenge is to get people to Donate instead of dumpin' ice water on their head. But like me and hopefully most others, we donate AND do the bucket for the fun of it. I have several friends and family that have participated. Most have donated. That's what counts.
          -Bryant

Comment

At first it was the firefighters icewater challenge, then it was 100/10+water any charity donation, then it was masonic home challenge, now it's ALS.. Lol make up your minds!
            2008 Kia Rio- new beater
            1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
            1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
            1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
            1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
            1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
            1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
            1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan O View Post
              sc72, thank you for your support. My aunt Barb Duffy passed from this brutal mother of a disease. Watching the videos makes the surviving family of all ALS victims hurt a little less and feel a little less alone.

Flyin4stroke watch this video http://www.upworthy.com/the-last-ice...uld-see-it?g=3

If you don't know, now you know.
              Brennan O, your very welcome, I won't say I know all about ALS because I don't, but if dumping some ice water over my head and donating a $100 to help further research, then so be it, maybe it will help stop the painful suffering that goes along with this. I think every family has a cross to bare, ours is Cancer and Parkinson's.
              Last edited by sc72; 08-26-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X