• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
    Just switch to 13" Geo Metro wheels. Then you can actually get real tires

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk
    +1.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I've had similar things happen on a couple of festys over the years. I think (and others please concur if accurate) 12 inch tires seem to have less tolerance for imperfections than bigger tires. If a 12 inch tire has a bulge, you will feel it! I use to over inflate my tires to an extreme (for max-MPG's) but found I was losing more $ in tires wearing out (or bulging) before their time, so now I just over inflate a little

Glad it was an easy fix. 12 inch tires aren't THAT hard to find. I have several sets already mounted even, off craigslist. It's actually a very common tire size....in europe!!
      Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Working...
      X