Festiva dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva dreams

I usually have very visually, lengthy dreams so this isn't anything new. Last night I had a dream that the reputation rating you acquire here was actually a multiplier to figure out how much fuel was supposed to cost when you filled up. And last week I had a dream that I met Chris and his girlfriend at the drag strip, but they were driving Greg's car, even though I've never met either of you... lol.

Festiva dreams

Haha hanging out with your festiva too much again!?!?
    Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 09-15-2014, 08:07 AM.
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Nice, I owe Chris a drive in my car
      -Greg
      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
      Redneck Engineer
      FOTY - '09
      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Speaking of dreams. I had a pretty vivid one last night, which I rarely seem to have.

Apparently some how I acquired a Porsche 911 or something, and but still was driving the Festy for the gas mileage, but I finally decided to take it out for fun. Then I went to a theater with some friends, parked it, and I somehow forgot the keys in the car, after walking into the theater then realizing what I forgot, I go out and the car was stolen already. FFFffffuuuuu.... Apparently there was also a bunch of rent-a-cops outside the theater watching the parkinglot but they obviously couldn't do their damn job. lol

Though was a disappointment waking up then realize I don't own a Porsche. Also had a dream a while back where I bought a badass Mustang SVO for like $1k, also super disappointed after waking up from that one.
        Last edited by TorqueEffect; 09-15-2014, 11:56 AM.
        1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
        2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
        1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

I have dreams that my turbo 1.3 isn't any fun, but I'm always thrilled that it at least has a turbo

Comment

Working...
          X