No announcement yet.

This is near the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a difference between being realistic and being negative.... Your posts always come across very negative.... That's me being realistic

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

To tell you the truth I actually agreed with his post. Its few and far between but that one does speak truth.
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
        To tell you the truth I actually agreed with his post. Its few and far between but that one does speak truth.
        That's exactly what I thought too. Now, back on topic....
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Kansas isn't southern, but it's close. Is it the salt that does then in?

Comment

Now, I dont have any experience with snow myself, but I do have a friend up in Jersey
            that pressure washes the underside of his car every week or so and it doesn't seem to
            have any rust so far, but it's an 05 so maybe it's not relevant. You could always try and
            Por-15 the bottoms, right?
            1993 Festiva - White/Black - 5 speed

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
              I never said it wasn't true, just came across very negative like all his other posts

But yes back on topic lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

It's the salt!

I'm originally from Nor-Cal (where the only thing that kills the cars is the government via smog laws) Here in Minnesota--and even more some up and over in Michigan--the cars quickly look like swiss cheese. I posted a "fix" a few weeks ago of the trans. mount on a super rusty but trusty festy, that being a good example of a life long rust belt festiva. I've been getting mine out west for as long as I've been into them. As I see it: If you've decided you like these cars, it's SO worth it to plan a little vaca out west, or south, find one and bring it home. I drive mine in the winter too, but I have two of them and try to make one a winter festy and one a rest of the year festy. Both are blue and so I only reg one (how will the government find itself! I'm so ashamed)

I'm also into: Suzuki sidekicks and 80's Toyotas, salt is even less kind to them.

FX
                Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                  That's exactly what I thought too. Now, back on topic....
                  Me three,I didn't perceive it as negative either...
                  Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                  Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                  Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Well if you want a nice Florida car PM ME!!!
                    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Working...
                    X