using eBay? etcetera...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using eBay? etcetera...

I tried the forums link for eBay, out of curiosity; and found that's flooded with non-Festiva specific things, like a zillion aftermarket seat upgrades from stock.

I'd like to be able to search all the listings, without having to see so much which is of no interest; specifically, anything either stock Festiva or after market upgrades to the car's mechanics-

Like FMS items, used to be in their catalogue-cool things, such as balanced injectors or whatever; now I'd guess are either things a person would need have a specialty shop do, or do without-or the specialty things FMS themselves created, like their lowering/racing springs, my car sports a set of.

Probably, asking for items here in the forums; other Festiva folk may be able to help me come up with, is the most likely resource now? Though without the imagination, the old FMS website allowed; I'd be lost trying to figure out, what I might want.
    '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

To keep ebay from showing all that extra junk, add -bs to your search and it will get rid of it.
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

I generally click the "used" link and it's reduced to several hundred things-

quite often though, if somethings available new- and searching that part specifically by year usually isn't too bad-
      the new retail is often not much more than the used items listed, and sometimes even less.

Comment

Agreed with both of the above. When I search for B6 Turbo or 323 Turbo, I typically have to punch in "-BMW -Audi" to ensure I get the right content. I also like using the Country of Origin selection to filter out all of the mass-produced poor-quality garbage and ensure I can find all of the JDM goodness that is often used and hard to find.
        1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Working...
        X