New Festiva Frame???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Festiva Frame???

I'm currently stationed in japan and I was just home last month and while I was there I had jacked up my car and found out that the underbody is getting pretty weak because the jack started to go threw the frame. So I guess that in 9 months when I come back stateside for good I will need to get a new festy body to swap all my new parts and hard work onto. How much is a good frame with very minor rust going to run me on average? I'll probably be in North or South Carolina, Arizona or California.
    Last edited by Powerstiva; 10-30-2014, 06:38 AM.
    91' Festiva GL Auto EFI--- BP swapped, G-Series swap in the works.
    Adjustable VW MK2 front suspension and Aspire disc brakes
    Aspire rear axle and drum swapped with adjustable KYB rear suspension

LOOKING FOR RUST FREE SHELL IN CALIFORNIA

Festiva's don't technically have a frame since they're unibody. You'll have to find a whole Festiva. Prices are all over the place. Some people want a lot of money for junk and sometimes a good one pops up for cheap, but those sell quick. A member here might have a shell for you. Arizona and California are your best bet for rust free.
    Rick
    1993 Ford Festiva
    1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
    1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
    2000 Ford E350

Comment

What about new Mexico!
      91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
      06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
      95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

i was gonna sell my rust free 91 in nc for $600 and everyone called and wanted to pay $300. Ill keep it for that to ride around neighborhood
        N3WBI3

Comment

I've got a rust free car with a bunch of goodies in the FS section for $700
          -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Ok so I got my orders today and at the end of July I will be living in California, now the search for a rust free body can start to begin. I really am only looking for a body that has all of the interior preferably in good condition. If it doesn't run not a big deal because I will be swapping in my current engine and transmission, I also have an entire suspension swap ready to install.
            91' Festiva GL Auto EFI--- BP swapped, G-Series swap in the works.
            Adjustable VW MK2 front suspension and Aspire disc brakes
            Aspire rear axle and drum swapped with adjustable KYB rear suspension

LOOKING FOR RUST FREE SHELL IN CALIFORNIA

Comment

Lucky you, California is one of the best places to find rust free bodies, unlike here in the rust belt. The only bad thing about Cali is that everything there is made out of solid gold or at least that's the way most sellers look at things when they price their items.

Comment

Working...
              X