Identify this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify this?

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Looks like an input or output shaft for a manual transmission, but you probably already knew that. Is there a part number on the box?
    Last edited by Axlander9289; 11-05-2014, 09:04 PM.
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

And this
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Alright, I found my part number stickers.

Comment

FOBZ-7F342-A GEAR AND SHAFT ASY. (FINAL DRIVE INPUT) (Pinion Gear for Final drive)

FOBZ-7K316-A Gear - Countershaft Cluster

FOBZ-7061-A Shaft Assy - Output

All appear to be for a Festiva manual transmission

Shop in the parts listing - 1991 Ford Festiva 4 Cyl 1.3L 5-Speed Manual Transmission Gear Train & Related Parts. Discounted prices and Hassle-Free Return on genuine Ford parts.

Festivas past:

Current Fleet:
          Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"

Comment

This all begs an answer, why are they in your possession?

You sneaky guy, what are you building??
            Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Thanks! I just scored a huge parts lot. Almost all of it is 1950's ford parts. They did have a couple of Festivas however. Just this, clutch, pressure plate, non tach cluster, and cassette deck.

Comment

Here is a taste of the 50's.

Comment

50s huh? My dream car is a 1949-50 Ford coupe, i just got rid of my 56 Fairlane to help out with my foxbody cougar project.

Comment

This lady sold a minty 52 crestline. Most of these parts are nos for that car.

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                      Thanks! I just scored a huge parts lot. Almost all of it is 1950's ford parts. They did have a couple of Festivas however. Just this, clutch, pressure plate, non tach cluster, and cassette deck.
                      No problemo!

Festivas past:

Current Fleet:

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                        This lady sold a minty 52 crestline. Most of these parts are nos for that car.
                        You are going to be nice enough to post some pictures of the rest of your score right?

Comment

Let me know if you can see this album. https://m.facebook.com/paul.mays.14/.../?ref=bookmark

Comment

You have the luck of a pharaoh !!
                            Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X