The Festiva Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clphipps79 View Post
    Do you still have any of the fog light switches left?
    Still have all 3.
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

• PM'ing you

Comment

• PM replied
        The Festiva Store

Comment

• IMG_2723.jpg
          Just wanted to let you all know I now have more Super Pro bushings in stock for the Festiva than Super Pro does! (They canceled part of my order because they ran out...) Anyway, here's what I got:

IMG_2720.jpg
          21 - SPF1478-22K - Swaybar to chassis bushings - $34

IMG_2722.jpg
          15 - SPF 1318K - Control Arm inner bushings - $44

IMG_2721.jpg
          6 - SPF 0161K - Swaybar to control arm bushings - $31
          The Festiva Store

Comment

• I'll take one pair each:
            SPF1478-22K
            SPF 0161K
            Paypal ok?
            '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
            '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
            '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
            '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
            '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
            '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
            '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

• Originally posted by David88 View Post
              I'll take one pair each:
              SPF1478-22K
              SPF 0161K
              Paypal ok?
              Paypal is ok. PM sent.
              The Festiva Store

Comment

• Pm'ed you .

Comment

• Pm me a price with shipping to Canada on one complete set of bushings please! Also, do the control arm bushings fit an aspire control arm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  1990 Flat black Festiva...Mostly stock...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman86 View Post
                    Pm me a price with shipping to Canada on one complete set of bushings please! Also, do the control arm bushings fit an aspire control arm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I am unsure about whether they will fit the aspire control arm or not. I will do some research on that. I haven't had much demand for aspire item so most of what I have, I have only confirmed compatibility with the festiva. I will send you a PM.
                    The Festiva Store

Comment

• Thanks for the intermediate shaft adapter. Went on beautifully. Nice part. I will show my buddies. Thanks Festiva Store for keeping us going.
                      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• hi, nice job on the 'festiva store'....I'm looking for a rear locking latch for the hatchback door on my 89 ford festiva..if you happen to come upon one, post it on your festiva store, and I'll buy it...my hatchback door will close, but it wont lock anymore..the metal sliding hook that locks the hatchback is stuck..i guess after 20 years or so, it had to go sometime lol thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                          Thanks for the intermediate shaft adapter. Went on beautifully. Nice part. I will show my buddies. Thanks Festiva Store for keeping us going.
                          Thanks! Glad you like it!

Originally posted by BLACKESTSHEEP View Post
                          hi, nice job on the 'festiva store'....I'm looking for a rear locking latch for the hatchback door on my 89 ford festiva..if you happen to come upon one, post it on your festiva store, and I'll buy it...my hatchback door will close, but it wont lock anymore..the metal sliding hook that locks the hatchback is stuck..i guess after 20 years or so, it had to go sometime lol thanks
                          This summer, once I am able to clear out a spot in one of my buildings, I plan to put a couple of festivas up on blocks and use them for parts cars for the store. This will give me easy access to them all year around and will make it easy to get parts like these for people. Right now it is hard to get to the cars since we have a feet of snow. Temps aren't really conducive to working outside either.
                          The Festiva Store

Comment

• Ben, can you give us a ballpark price on those front coilovers that Charlie is making for you? I'm in for one set for sure, possibly two.
                            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• The coilovers will be sold as a complete set for the car. We won't be selling front and rear separately unless I have 2 buyers who are willing to split a set. In that case I don't have an issue splitting the set. I will post a price and an availability as we get closer to having them done. Still have to iron out a few things and I don't want to put a price out there and end up having to change it. I can tell you that the price will be very affordable for the quality of the product that we will be getting.
                              The Festiva Store

Comment

• Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
                                The coilovers will be sold as a complete set for the car. We won't be selling front and rear separately unless I have 2 buyers who are willing to split a set. In that case I don't have an issue splitting the set. I will post a price and an availability as we get closer to having them done. Still have to iron out a few things and I don't want to put a price out there and end up having to change it. I can tell you that the price will be very affordable for the quality of the product that we will be getting.
                                OK, thanks for the reply. I just need a set or two of the fronts.
                                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X