The Festiva Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc72 View Post
    Yesterday was the Lakestiva meet and up until that time all I was able to do was read about how good charlies shot package is, well now I am a firm believer in what he is making, the guys that I road with could not find good twisty corners but the parking lots sure got carved up. thanks fellas it was fun and eye opening.
    I wish I could have been there this year. I had fun last year.

I think that if more people could feel this suspension setup for themselves then the Festiva would be taken more seriously. This isn't a small improvement in handling, this is a transformation. The Festiva chassis is superb, even amazing. The stock shocks are horribly off the mark. These shocks are the best balance that I have found to compliment the chassis. They improve comfort, stability and traction immensely.
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 05-26-2016, 04:49 PM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
      I wish I could have been there this year. I had fun last year.

I think that if more people could feel this suspension setup for themselves then the Festiva would be taken more seriously. This isn't a small improvement in handling, this is a transformation. The Festiva chassis is superb, even amazing. The stock shocks are horribly off the mark. These shocks are the best balance that I have found to compliment the chassis. They improve comfort, stability and traction immensely.
      Wish I had said suspension.

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk
      88 Ford Festiva LX "Miogi" B8-ME swapped.

93 Ford Festiva L "Haywire" Rat infested trashcan WIP

Comment

• those were doled out to the "in" crowd.

Comment

• Doled out you say..I think this set up was pretty well documented on how to put it together. I personally know what kind of time and effort went into putting it together to get it right. Cheap or affordable to most, maybe not but certainly not doled out. The fact that there is thread devoted to it speaks volumes. And, also the fact that more time and countless hours was put into getting the setup in the Festiva store should be heralded..I think yes. So, now you have the opportunity to be part of the "in crowd". Get them while they last...and send a friendly thank you note to your resident suspension guru when your package arrives.

Comment

• I will be going to madness this year. If anyone wants any parts, let me know at least a week before. We are taking a week to drive out there and making it a nice long family vacation. Once works slows, I will check my inventory on some of the parts and might offer a discount on some items if bought at Madness. Mazda 121 headlight and grille sets will be on sale. This is a great time to save on shipping.
            The Festiva Store
            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
              I will be going to madness this year. If anyone wants any parts, let me know at least a week before. We are taking a week to drive out there and making it a nice long family vacation. Once works slows, I will check my inventory on some of the parts and might offer a discount on some items if bought at Madness. Mazda 121 headlight and grille sets will be on sale. This is a great time to save on shipping.
              Woot! Ben is coming to madness!!
              ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
              91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
              1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
              2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

• How much for an ashtray insert?
                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                  How much for an ashtray insert?
                  $13
                  The Festiva Store

Comment

• Put me down for delivered to madness please.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk
                    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                      Put me down for delivered to madness please.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk
                      Will do!
                      The Festiva Store

Comment

• I load up the car tomorrow and head out Saturday morning. I will bring extra stuff too. The small stuff like bushings won't take up much space. I also have a pile of froggy's spoiler caps.
                        The Festiva Store

Comment

• Is the festiva store no longer in business? When i go to the store it say" "we are no longer acceping orders" at the top of the page....anyone know?
                          Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                            Is the festiva store no longer in business? When i go to the store it say" "we are no longer accepting orders" at the top of the page....anyone know?
                            I'm sure he would have let us know if he was quitting. More likely, he is on vacation or something, and doesn't want to have people order stuff thinking they will get it in a few days. More explanation would be nice though.
                            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• They're taking a couple week long trip, including attending madness last weekend. He posted on the FB page and in the madness signup thread. Don't worry, he isn't out of business!
                              ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                              91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                              1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                              2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

• The online store requires that he ships items within a certain number of hours after the order is received, so to go on vacation he cant accept orders and just ship them when he gets back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X