No announcement yet.

The Festiva Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, thank goodness! I've been away from the fourm for almost 10 years, i was sad to see FMS no longer exists... then in trying to catch up in the fourm i found the festiva store. Even though FMS had more products, some of the items in the festiva store are more important to me like the cable conversion for the g series tranny.

All we need now is the festiva store or someone else to make a b6t swap mount kit :^)
    Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      Oh, thank goodness! I've been away from the fourm for almost 10 years, i was sad to see FMS no longer exists... then in trying to catch up in the fourm i found the festiva store. Even though FMS had more products, some of the items in the festiva store are more important to me like the cable conversion for the g series tranny.

All we need now is the festiva store or someone else to make a b6t swap mount kit :^)
      HIT UP SHADTREE! his mounts are all over. call him up and he will send u a nice neat little box to mount the b6t right in place.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
      19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
        HIT UP SHADTREE! his mounts are all over. call him up and he will send u a nice neat little box to mount the b6t right in place.
        Serious? That's awesome! Man if feel so out of the loop! Lol!

Thanks @mikemounlio
        Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

• ^Yep robs the man he even will do the swap for you for a very reasonable price!

Comment

• Store is online again. Been off the forum for 2 weeks. Chasing 5 kids around the country takes a lot of time and left me no time to check the forum. Occasionally I have to take the store offline if I can't ship the order within 2 days. I try to put something up on facebook when I do that. Feel free to send me a PM or message me on facebook. I reply to facebook messages quicker.

I sold the last of the JDM aero grilles that I had. Looking at getting more. It looks like they have been discontinued but there might be a few still floating around. If I get more, it will be the last remaining stock in Japan.
            The Festiva Store
            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

• Figured I should give this a bump. had to use the search function to find it again. lol
              1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
              2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
              1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
                Figured I should give this a bump. had to use the search function to find it again. lol
                Thanks! I've been slacking lately. Life has been really busy.
                The Festiva Store

Comment

• I will be needing all your bushing soon for at least 1 car maybe 2!

Race season prep in full swing!
                  Last edited by mikemounlio; 02-16-2017, 12:13 PM.
                  1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
                  1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
                  1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Yeah, you need the bushings, especially for autocross. They really help tighten up that front end and get rid of the play.
                    The Festiva Store

Comment

• Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
                      Yeah, you need the bushings, especially for autocross. They really help tighten up that front end and get rid of the play.
                      Do you have plenty or is supply limited
                      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• I have plenty on hand of all the bushings, for now. Typically there isn't a rush for a certain part till quantity gets low, and I don't list my inventory. Not sure how the community figures it out.
                        The Festiva Store

Comment

• Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
                          I have plenty on hand of all the bushings, for now. Typically there isn't a rush for a certain part till quantity gets low, and I don't list my inventory. Not sure how the community figures it out.
                          Like this.
                          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• That was good Tom......hahaha
                            '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
                            '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
                            '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

• Im looking for an int. shaft adapter! When will they be back in stock?
                              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
                                Im looking for an int. shaft adapter! When will they be back in stock?
                                I just ordered another one 2 days ago shipped yesterday

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                                Festiver
                                93 L find/5 speed
                                BP/g15mr swapped
                                Aspire brake swapped
                                Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
                                stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
                                rustful
                                maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
                                advanced suspension
                                kai/skeeter camber
                                b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

Working...
                                X