My 93 GL SPORT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 93 GL SPORT!!!!

I finally found my car! I came across it this morning on auto trader when it had only been updated for 20 minutes! (yes I was on a mission) lol. It only has 136,365 miles. It was a local trade and the internet price is $991! I was pleasantly surprised that it has the "sport" option package! I'm almost too excited to type! The man is going to give me the sales papers in the morning and I'm gonna have it shipped here. He said it ran and drove good. He can't sell it until it goes thru the 150 point inspection. I asked him that even if something comes up that needs attention, that instead of sending it to the auction, that I wanted the chance to buy it regardless!

Good for you GL sport brother.....I've got a 92...white with the red stripe interior......love the enthusiasm.
    92 GL, 98k
    77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

Yes I'm very excited. My first car was a 93 GL that was white. I shouldn't have sold it. But I have a chance to have another one that is relatively on the rare side and I'm taking it!

Comment

Good score and only $991!
        I too, am of the GL Sport Brotherhood. :mrgreen:
        Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
        Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
        Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
        Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
        http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Looks good will look great with a buff.

Comment

Well I'm sure excited to get it. I have so many plans to get her totally cleaned up and drive all over. I didn't know it was a "sport" until he sent the pics to me! And needless to say I immediately told him I wanted it, not to sell it.

Comment

what is the difference between sport and a normal one?

Comment

Don't get too excited. Congratulations on your new buy. Are those windows factory tinted?

Comment

Spoiler, striped interior, alloy wheels that are usually white, and a Sport sticker on the back.
                  Last edited by drddan; 01-18-2015, 11:05 PM.
                  Dan

R.I.P.
                  Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                  Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!

Comment

I think the differences are, the seat fabric and door fabric are that "candy cane" zig zag fabric, the rear spoiler on the deck lid and some had what ford called "tape stripe graphics. Window tint was an option but I'm not sure if this came from factory or not.

Comment

oh, and uh ... a rear wiper!
                      Dan

R.I.P.
                      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!

Comment

I want that sport sticker! I know I'm in the minority, but I always liked how different each striped graphic was. Every car had something different. I want that for mine! lol

Comment

Congratulations, it looks great. It just happens to be my favorite color scheme. Great score. Will we see you at Madness in the fall?

Comment

I love the striped graphics on my sport, when I can get it repainted I want to at least get a template so they can be added again later. Congratulations, I hope it is all you hope it can be. I know my deal has given me a few hiccups but that's the joy of owning a modern classic car.

Comment

I've never been to a Madness event before? What in all kinds of stuff is there? Kinda like
                              A big festiva meet? I'm already excited!

Comment

Working...
                              X