need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

does any 1 know what a 1991 festiva gl 80,000 orig km never been winter driven always stored in garage oned bye 1 owner 80 year old lady this car is mint not a mark on it.interior is just as mint it is a automatic. has recepts in last year for over $4000.00 in maintanance.has new saftey inspection. any help would be great on pricing it.thank you legend123

Ford parts have been discontinued since 2004, or over ten years now. So book value is only $500. Just tell me where it is located and I will be glad to give the old woman have one last thing to worry about.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 01-19-2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

already bought it

Comment

Stop teasing, and tell us how much! Only my wife is allowed to tease me.

Comment

Comment

took car to ford dealer they say it is worth around 3000.00 could not belive the shape of car or low km works out to 3254 km per year

Comment

When will we see it. ttiwwp
              I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Good deal!
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Welcome. Yeah $1250 seems fair. We need pics! That $4000 is mostly labor. Probably about $300 in parts, and they probably installed cheap parts and overcharged her. Old ladies should learn to fix cars.
                  Last edited by TominMO; 01-19-2015, 08:04 PM.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

He's gonna' flip it, just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                      Stop teasing, and tell us how much! Only my wife is allowed to tease me.
                      haha!
                      The Festiva Store
                      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Pictures....we love pictures.....c'mon......if I can do it you can!!
                        92 GL, 98k
                        77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

Thread moved, this didn't belong in the for sale section at all

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

We're just trying to keep you busy by p
                            Posting in different areas. Think of it as a scavenger hunt.

Car #789
                            Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                            1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                            1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                            http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

^^its getting old though

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                              X