Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Mazda 121's - Did we get an injected model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Mazda 121's - Did we get an injected model?

I'm chasing a 'DA' Mazda 121 3 door here in Australia and stumbled on this...

It's the ONLY one listing injection, although single point. If this is an actual model, hunting one down might make a B6DE conversion easier.

Can anyone confirm?
    Last edited by poeee; 01-28-2015, 09:28 PM.

i can say i've never seen a euro/AU 121DA without a carb. the VIN# JMO DB 10 3 3 00 105916 given in the ad is definitely not from a DA hatch and is deciphered as follows:
    JMO= vehicle manufactured in Japan, DB= car line (series), 10= sedan, 3= 1.3L, 3= design change code, 00= no meaning, 105916= serial number.
    the ad also states 13" tires. i don't think they used them until the DB. a more likely VIN would be JMZDA132100200001

Comment

Thanks for that!

Comment

?? I didn't see either tire size or type of fuel delivery in that ad at all. Where are you looking?
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Under engine for injection and under wheels for, well, wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by poeee View Post
            Under engine for injection and under wheels for, well, wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Oh duh, got it. Didn't notice that those were drop-downs.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

For those outside of Australia, RedBook is used as a price guide for used cars mostly. The newer the car, the more details it has listed for each model. For some reason it has the early 121's listed as 1450kg kerb weight... which may be true if there was a second one stacked on top!

Comment

Working...
              X