VIN Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIN Check

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you could get me a report on this VIN number

VIN:KNJBT07H1K6123198

I'm really interested in this car just wanted to make sure there are no accidents and that the mileage adds up. If anyone could help that would be amazing!

Thanks

Sending PM

Comment

Shoot me your email. I pull up the carfax and email it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by clphipps79 View Post
        Shoot me your email. I pull up the carfax and email it to you.
        Thank man! Just sent you a PM

Comment

Just sent the email. I hope this helps

Comment

I'm alittle perplexed at his VIN report. It says on 8/03/89 the car was reported as having 1,900 miles, but just 25 days later its reported as having over 100,000?!? The car was delivered to the dealer in December of 88. It says that Montana issues titles for cars that only have 5 digit odometers. Our Festiva's had 6? Am I correct? It says the car was issued at EML title (exceeds mechanical limits) because it was from 99,999 to 00,000 every 100,000. This one is alittle bizarre to me! Anyone that could enlighten the both of us, please chime in!

Comment

Yeah the car definitely has 6 digits and in the middle of it's life it was reported to have 58k could it be that they were just not reporting the mileage at all?

Comment

Personally, mileage doesn't seem that important in a festiva, they're so simple that it's easy to replace everything and get unlimited miles out of it, as long as the body stays in good shape of course

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

So it seems the engine is an EFI even though it says 89 festiva. Maybe there was a swap at one point.

Comment

Is it an automatic trans? Automatics had EFI if I remember correctly.
                    ~Jeff
                    1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
                    1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
                    2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0zone View Post
                      Is it an automatic trans? Automatics had EFI if I remember correctly.
                      I'm looking at another standard 89 that looks to be EFI too. Is that one total BS?

Comment

I agree miles on an odometer r irelevent and what the hell the more the merrier.My 93 with365000 is a lot nicer than my 91 with 210000

Comment

CARFAX subscription

Anyone have a current CARFAX subscription that would look up a vin number for me?

Comment

Working...
                          X