ITS ALIVE!!! B6t swap done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITS ALIVE!!! B6t swap done

My swap is finally complete after 2 years!! its titties!! i have to put the dash back together still and the bumper and some little stuff. i was wondering does anyone have any festiva wiring diagrams i checked all data but it seems pretty vague i need it for the head lights my dont work i need to re wire them. thanks

i know how you feel.. i was so happy when my car started. i dont know how wired your engine but the head lights shouldnt have been touched.. check the fuse.
    Ian Carr
    88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
    99' S70 T5M- faster DD
    86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

there was a i think a fuse block that had the original head lights wired into it. it was on the driver side it had like 3 wires looped its gone we think it may have been part of the original charging system which we took out. it was a carbd motor. but now its leaking trans fluid im guessing its a half shaft seal!!! and i tried to register it and the DMV wont let me because the title was signed 2 years ago. and the cars from cali so i have to fax the original owners a form they need to sign doe!! it just one thing after another its fun driving the car no one can believe how fast it is. im just loosing motivation. and this car is suppose to be my daily driver...

Comment

Working...
      X