Modesto California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modesto California

I will be in the Modesto area next week. If there are any members that might have time to meet up please lmk. I am unsure, as of yet, my actual work plans. I will be at the Frito-Lay plant supervising the rebuild of one of our machines. I am unsure of the subcontractors hours but I am sure i will have plenty of spare time to sight see.

If you are in the area and would like to meet up please pm me your contact info and maybe we can have a Festiva discussion dinner date or something. Lmao
    -Bryant

Will you be flying in? What day will you be out there?

Comment

I will be flying in around noon Monday the 9th. I have the whole week to get the machine done. Of course work will be my only priority. If that is going smoothly and seemingly ahead of schedule I will have probably have extra time to goof off. I am pretty sure a week there is gonna be way overkill.
      -Bryant

Comment

Gomez, there's a yellow festy with most likely a broken timing belt close to there (stockton) might be worth picking up?
        Because....45 MPG.

Comment

I know Festiva's are small but I don't think think they will let me check it at the airport. Lol
          Last edited by Gomez; 02-05-2015, 09:34 AM.
          -Bryant

Comment

Put a belt on and drive it back! No airport needed.
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
            X