My other Ford/Mazda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My other Ford/Mazda

I was looking through some old pics & found one of my 1976 Ford Courier PU.
    Its was actually a Mazda b series PU.
    Green with white spoke wheels, a 1.8L SOHC 4. & 4speed trans.
    Small world, I now have a green Ford Festiva that is actually a Mazda with a b series motor.
    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Yup! I have a 2002 Mazda B3000 4x4. It is a Ford Ranger. Sometimes I order Ford Ranger parts for it. Does that make it a "Hybrid"?
    Ford and Mazda have been at it for quite a while.

My Cujo is a hybrid: It has parts from Ford, Nissan, Dodge, Mazda, and Pontiac!
    Last edited by drddan; 02-14-2015, 08:44 AM.
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

I have a 1974 that I drove forever with a 289 4 bbl engine, c4 and a rear axle out of a mazda auto.
      New engine is in storage on an engine stand. Lowered and lightened with as much rubber as I could fit.
      No pics from back then.
      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I had a second gen courier and loved it. I wish I had never sold it. Now I have 2 rangers. My 2002 has the Duratec2.3 which is essentially a Mazda MZR. The other ranger is a 98 with the Ford 2.5 i4. Both great engines, but feel drastically different. I kinda like my 2.5 better though even though it's got almost 3 times the miles as my 02.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
        X