I'm curious about.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm curious about.....

Who has purchased a NEW Festiva and what did the original floor mats look like.....pics please please please. Thanks.
    92 GL, 98k
    77 Chevy shortbed

Check with Frestiva, one of his cars was bought brand new, if you want to see what a new Festiva looks like check his photo gallery.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

They were ugly gray plastic. I still have the original set that I replaced with some custom ones. The original Festiva mats were smaller than other mats.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
        They were ugly gray plastic. I still have the original set that I replaced with some custom ones. The original Festiva mats were smaller than other mats.

Pics?

Comment

carpeted and contoured mats were available as sets for front and rear in gray or brown. very thin and no festiva script or even ford logo. aftermarket mats were twice as thick. the rears were a joke. just a rectangle. front and rear shown below.

Comment

I had a set of originals in my car when I bought it. The lady I got it from I knew her she got it brand new. I didn't like them at all and they were wore some so I chunked em out.
            1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
            1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
            2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
            2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
            2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
            1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

Working...
            X