festiva registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva registry

A lot of other forums have car registrys so you can track how many festivas are out there or maybe who previously owned them. Would you guys be interested in starting a registry? I guess maybe we can put it in a excel who owns it date purchased mileage location? It would be cool to see if other forum members owned your car or where it came from. Any thoughts? I think we need to preserve festiva history.

Good idea.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Great idea, I would of loved to have some history of my car when I got it since I suspect PO was a member but never got to meet them.

Comment

Be cool idea. One of mine I bought from a member here. Other I know only other person to own it.
        1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
        1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
        2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
        2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
        2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
        1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

Great idea!
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
          X