Festiva...should I part out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva...should I part out?

I have a 1989 festiva with 90k, rust free, but have engine troubles. Paid $750 and have well over $400 into new tires, distributor, muffler, roof rack etc. can't seem to sell it even tho I'm open to any reasonable offer. Do you guys think I'dake good money parting it or should I just sell it complete? I know one thing... I want it gone, and fast, as I need the room!!! I have pics in the for sale part of this forum under rust free 1989. Looking for advice

I do wish you were on the west coast, your Festiva is clean. From my experience parting a car out usually doesn't get it gone fast, especially if you want to maximize what you can make.

Comment

I wish I was in a situation I could buy it right now. I would make the trip. I would say just keep holding out and try and sell car whole.
      1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
      1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
      2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
      2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
      2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
      1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

Google maps shows that you are only 3 hours from me. My son wants one and we would have made a offer to you if we hadn't just purchased a complete 91 XR2 turbo as a donor for my Festy.
        It's a good looking car.
        Whoa, that was fun!

Comment

I'd give you $550 if you would drive it to me. That's one heck of a drive for me right now with my work schedule. It would be the second most expensive vehicle I've bought in a decade lol.
          Last edited by zoom zoom; 02-21-2015, 03:23 AM.
          2008 Kia Rio- new beater
          1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
          1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
          1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
          1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
          1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
          1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
          1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Working...
          X