My crayola caddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My crayola caddy

Picd this beauty up a couple months ago on a search and rescue mission in the northern wood.What i really wanted was the rear wiper arm but i had to buy the whole thing to get it so i did.I figured it was parts car but decided to do some tlc and see what it was.Flopped an alternator and belt on,battery,brake line,rear right bearing,lubricated the shift mechanism,threw a crap door and fender and it been a great little winter beater.Folks laugh at me and with me.Its all good.I am going to strip all the better part off for my better ones,throw my crappiest parts on it and just drive and enjoy it with no fussing.
    Last edited by jfd64; 02-24-2015, 05:25 AM.

A beater Festiva can be a wonderful thing.

Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I remember seeing that car advertized. If I remember correctly it had lower miles on it.
      '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
      '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
      '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
      '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
      '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
      '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
      '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

210,000.Stangely after i own it the add for sale came back up on cl.That encouraged me to get it titled quick lol

Comment

Those are the best festys right there. They appreciate the love way more than the pretty ones. I have a couple myself. Change the oil, and she'll never leave you.
          Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Agreed but i dont want to get attached cause i have 3 really nice festys and a nice aspire already and should part with a couple of those this spring along with a 79 mgb.I am most attached to my 93 with 365000 on it.I took early retirement and my wife and i are bouncing around in a 5,000 sq.ft house on 13 acres so we need to downsize.I hate to leave my 3 car garage and my 30 x 40 pole barn though.

Comment

Working...
            X