Getting madam blueberry home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting madam blueberry home!

Well we had to stop in Harrisburg, VA for the night. It's been a wild ride of a day but a blast none the less. We got caught up all in the bad bad weather and that slowed down the trip. And the drivers side wiper tripped out, the control arm is stripped from the spindle lol the wiper kept flying off the car lol so we took it off and figured we could reposition the passenger wiper to make it swipe the drivers side. I drop both nuts down the grill in front of the car lol we have to go further off course to find a Lowes to get a magnetic end to fish it out. We get that fixed. The muffler keeps getting louder and louder HAHA I will need to find a wiper control arm set up to replace it with. The muffler needs repaired or replaced. The automatic transmission did very very well keeping up with the interstate traffic when it did finally pick up to the normal speed limit. I kept getting people looking over and I even got a thumbs up from a group of construction men! That made my night. I'm super excited to see what in all im gonna buy for her first! If anyone has a wiper control arm set up PM me. And probably just replace the wiper motor too.

Another question, what is this thermostat you all replace yours with? I know the heat isn't the best. But this gets less warm each time you use it. Like you cut it on and it's hot. 5 minutes later it's cool. So you cut it off. Then cut it back on and it's ok? The coolant levels are fine? Here is my wiper fix!!
    image.jpg

I thought you flipped the car!!
    1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
    1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
    1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
    1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
    2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
    2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
    2005 Accord - wife's DD
    2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
    2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

I like that wiper fix. New ones are hard to come by.

Comment

Working...
      X