Replacement interior fabric/upholstery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement interior fabric/upholstery

What was the name of the company that back in the fall still had some sets of OEM seat covers left? I want to redo my front seats because the passenger seat is falling apart at the seams. I looked thru a lot of threads on here but couldn't find the place. I apologize if I over looked it. I've been on a spending spree on ebay ever since I got my car home THIS MORNING! haha

Check out Junspeed and Ernst on here. I had a set of covers from one of them. Can't remember which. They were nice, but scratched easy though.
    -Bryant

Comment

If it was OEM it was probably Four Green. Glad you got back safe and sound.
      Last edited by David88; 03-02-2015, 08:46 PM.
      '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
      '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
      '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
      '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
      '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
      '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
      '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Originally posted by David88 View Post
        Yep. You're correct. I missed that part of the question. iirc Mike (F3BZ) also posted some 121 panels and such that were available from Green Sales.
        -Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by David88 View Post
          Do you have the website address for them?

Comment

This is it. This is in Asia. Shipping cost may be a issue for just a couple of items. There have been a few group buys on this site for that reason. Finding parts can be difficult also because you need to search by factory part number. Keep in mind our Festivas are just a re-badged Kia Pride/Mazda 121 so many parts listed for the kia Pride will fit the Festiva.
            Last edited by David88; 03-02-2015, 09:51 PM.
            '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
            '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
            '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
            '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
            '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
            '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
            '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

How do I find the item number for replacement seat fabric? Red/blue tripped doesn't matter. The sport interior would make me faint LOL

Comment

My festiva had red stripped interior and even then back in like 99, the passenger seat was coming undone as in the threading

Comment

almost a year ago i looked up all the #s for the GL and Sport upholstery pieces. Green Sales had a drivers door panel in gray and a front seat back cover in gray. that's it and no one else showed any of the pieces. you might be able to cobble a complete upholstery set from 4Green. the later prides all seem to pretty much have the same cloth/vinyl in gray but not sure if it matches any US spec pattern. no chance getting new 121 stuff but i'd of bought the whole car to get this if it wasn't in germany.

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
                    Did anyone else notice the third seatbelt in the middle?
                    Ian
                    Calgary AB, Canada
                    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

we need a contact in germany or australlia

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
                        almost a year ago i looked up all the #s for the GL and Sport upholstery pieces. Green Sales had a drivers door panel in gray and a front seat back cover in gray. that's it and no one else showed any of the pieces. you might be able to cobble a complete upholstery set from 4Green. the later prides all seem to pretty much have the same cloth/vinyl in gray but not sure if it matches any US spec pattern. no chance getting new 121 stuff but i'd of bought the whole car to get this if it wasn't in germany.

How do we find the parts numbers for Kia Pride stuff for those years?

Comment

Originally posted by clphipps79 View Post
                          What was the name of the company that back in the fall still had some sets of OEM seat covers left? I want to redo my front seats because the passenger seat is falling apart at the seams. I looked thru a lot of threads on here but couldn't find the place. I apologize if I over looked it. I've been on a spending spree on ebay ever since I got my car home THIS MORNING! haha
                          I still have these front seat covers. They are from my 89L. The right cover is in perfect condition. The left one has two damaged places that could be repaired.
                          I have the seat foam as well if you need it.
                          http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/19...0Seat%20Covers

Comment

also, any prides i've seen all have low back seats with separate headrest so you'd have to get them too.

Comment

Working...
                            X