Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 93GL Madame Blueberry or BlueBomber (MegaMan's nickname)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 93GL Madame Blueberry or BlueBomber (MegaMan's nickname)

I've spent all this week getting stuff together to do a major tuneup on my car (cant decide between the two names) but I LOVE MEGAMAN! I've got my replacement wiper control arms (thanks jfd64!!) plugs, wires, filter kit for the transmission, new head lights because the ones on it are the worst I've ever seen, Oil filter, oil, transmission fluid, valve cover gasket, timing belt, alternator belt. I want to replace things the man before me most likely never touched. I already got a tach cluster (a requirement lol) I ordered the intermittent wiper switch, because I never realized how much I actually use that feature in my other car until constantly pushing on the lever for one swipe of the windshield. I watched a novel way of getting all the tranny fluid out, including the torque converter. I'll include the link and HOPE it applies to an automatic festiva as well as the car in the video

http://www.CarReality.comEver wanted to do a complete Automatic Transmission Service with a Fluid Flush and Fluid Change! Well now you can do it in 10 Minute...

What is funny, the owners manual says it has power steering LOL It wasn't even offered in 93 and its a 93 Manuel LOL

clphipps79 wrote "What is funny, the owners manual says it has power steering LOL It wasn't even offered in 93 and its a 93 Manuel LOL"

It was offered in 93.The 93 GL I had was a 5 speed with A/C and power steering .Didn't really see the need for the power steering though.

Comment

Working...
    X