Guess whos back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess whos back!

Hey everyone! I havent logged in here since 2011 :-) but im back! Even better news is im in the process of buying my first Festiva back! (For the third time) Since I now live in L.A. CA and the car is currently in Salem Or I will need to ship it. If anyone knows anyone that can help with that please let me know. When I last owned the car (which happens to still be my profile pic :-) not the one below ) it didn't have the bp swap it does now. I cant wait to drive it again!!

Looking forward to catching up with everyone!
    Bob

Hey Bob! Welcome back! Your in luck, the southern California Festy scene is heating up.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Sweet cant wait to get back in the game! I used to know stuff....lol

Comment

Dicks has been good to me. 541-772-4040 They can go into Copart and places like that.
        Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Thanks I called them for a quote!

Comment

Ouch $750 is a little high. Still looking for a shipper I guess.

Comment

750 is way high. I'd expect 250-350 for open transport from major city to major city.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

$1200 is what it is costing my ex-wife to have our sons truck brought from Hillsboro Oregon (outside of Portland) to Winchester Virginia.
                Bigger vehicle and more miles to go.
                Not sure if that helps you compare prices or not
                Whoa, that was fun!

Comment

Yeah ive gotten about 6 other quotes that are all around $450-550. I wired the cashola today for my buddy to aquire the car and it should be on the road next week. In all the car will end up costing me $1500 approx. Well worth it for the amount of time and work put into the car by myself and my friend. Not to mention the sentimental value of the car that started it all for me in the world of autoX.
                  Last edited by Biglay5150; 03-18-2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Just ride greyhound up and drive it back be maybe $250 at the most
                    2015 Ford mustang Ecoboost
                    2013 Toyota Rav4 Limited
                    2013 Scion IQ ( yes the smart car looking one)
                    2015 Harley Davidson Iron883
                    2015Harley Davidson Street 750

Comment

Didn't like to hear that!! I paid $200 with Dicks from copart south portland to my shop door in K falls
                      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Wish that was an option but im working 7nights a week right now.

Comment

Wish that was an option but Im working 7 nights a week right now! :-)

Comment

Sorry for the double post. The car is supposed to be picked up today. I supposed to get it Tuesday or Wednesday. Cost me $450.

Comment

Working...
                            X