info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info

does any one know how you would research to see how many festivas still licenced and on the road in manitoba canada .seems where i live i have the only one .i am on the road with work and have not seen one in my town or surounding towns.none of the junk yards i have gone to have any they tell me they are to old and if 1 comes in it is crushed for scrap and nothing is saved. I tried running a add to see if any 1 had 1 lying around they would sell and have had no feed back.add has run for 2 months.i seen on here there were a few members on here from winnipeg manitoba they seem to none exsist any more. any help to research how many on road would be great.thanks Have also been watching insurance company salvage they have not had 1 for over a year.
    Last edited by legend123; 03-22-2015, 08:06 AM.

this was several years ago, but when I took a trip up to Northern Sask. for the Ness Creek Folk Festival, I passed a rural shop with probably 7-8 festivas there in various states of repair. I can't remember exactly where it was, but I did take a picture (it's on one of my flickr accounts, I'll try to post it here) maybe we can figure it out. Loads of good parts, I knocked on the doors but they weren't around and I was on a schedule. Some of them were even GL's
    Last edited by festyxfi; 03-22-2015, 09:46 AM.
    Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Working...
    X