Been A while since I've been on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been A while since I've been on here

I'm back been a few years since I signed on and well the festiva hunt is back on for me. So saying hi and curious to see what changes have taken place while I've been gone.
    2015 Ford mustang Ecoboost
    2013 Toyota Rav4 Limited
    2013 Scion IQ ( yes the smart car looking one)
    2015 Harley Davidson Iron883
    2015Harley Davidson Street 750

Hi ! Some new members up in your area. The more new cars, the better festies are!!
    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Didja see this one?

1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
      1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
      1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
      1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
      2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
      2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
      2005 Accord - wife's DD
      2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
      2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

If I was about dropped and converted cars I would be all over that deal. If he was closer I would pop that for him. There are members a whole bunch closer.
        Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Dude I wish you could get your old car back too! For those who dont know he previously owned my blue car in sig.

Comment

Welcome back! There seems to be a wave of old members checking back in. This is a great thing.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

^^ I was thinking the same thing

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Boom, baybee!
                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Hi.
                  You mentioned a Festiva Hunt. I have one I think I am going to sell, but have not posted yet. It is a 93 with 105,000 miles. Pretty good shape as Festivas go. I am in Bozeman, MT. Are you looking for something specific?

Comment

BZNFestiva, you never know who is looking for a Festiva, post up some pic's, lets see what you have. Good luck with the sale.
                    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

I will get some details posted soon. This is my third Festiva but I was never on the forums before. I think mine is in pretty good shape...certainly lower miles than any others I have looked at. It looks like I am going to have to move from MT to Ohio and cannot take the extra car with me. As soon as I can get a day off, I will get some pics.

Comment

BZNFestiva, there was a 92 Black Sport for sale in your area on CL last year, I called the young lady and said I wanted the car, I asked some questions and decided yes I would buy it, she asked were I was from, I said Iowa, she hung up, were I'm going with this is ?, if you have a good car people will travel to get it.
                        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

BNZ how much?

Comment

Working...
                          X