Any Ford Falcon Fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Ford Falcon Fans here?

I was helping a buddy clean out his storage shed and came across this…

There's two, vintage street signs, embossed letters, Was thinking about putting them up on ebay, but figured I'd stick them up here first. If anyone is a Ford Falcon (or the football team I suppose, or the bird of prey now that I think about it) PM me.

FX
    Because....45 MPG.

pm'd, dibs pending a price.
    Last edited by loknlode; 03-25-2015, 11:53 AM.
    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

I've got a buddy that probably has the fastest FE powered Falcon in the world. 8.31 @ 169 in the quarter with an oooold Lenco. N/A with a single dominator. Ran that at FFW in Louisiana about 10 years ago.
      1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
      1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
      1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
      1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
      2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
      2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
      2005 Accord - wife's DD
      2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
      2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

Awesome. I always liked the little convertibles (early 60's?)

One sign is spoken for. I still have one more, if anyone is interested.
        Because....45 MPG.

Comment

One sign is sold to a member, one left, if anyone is interested.
          Because....45 MPG.

Comment

shame you dont get any of the newer ford falcons where you are.. search up BA or BF XR6 and thats my daily driver.. good looking car and drives pretty damn good too.

Comment

Chultz, I have an au ute that I put a bf Barra into for my daily driver

Comment

Ford Falcon senior's and housewife version n. American cars pretty much killed the brand. My neighbour (my buddy's dad) insisted on a manual transmission at the dealer for his new car "Falcon" purchase in 1970. What he wound up driving home from the very back of the dealer car lot was a 2 door "Torino" shell with a Hurst floor shift 4 speed and a 351 Cleveland motor and a plain car with 'Falcon' badges.
                I loved that car and it even had a posi trac rear end but Ford body steel (plus Ottawa salt) turned it into an unsafe rust bucket within 8 years.

Comment

Working...
                X