Iranian parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian parts?

Iran sanctions are being lifted by Obama.

Can we get some parts for our Festiva's now!?
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Probably not for awhile, unfortunately. I was listening to a news article, and they said the lifting of the sanctions wont change much for trade between our countries. That would take years of improved relations.
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

What about our Iran members? If the sanctions are lifted, can they ship to us?
      Last edited by drddan; 04-09-2015, 01:17 PM.
      Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
      Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
      Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
      http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

years ago there was a guy here trying to sell parts from iran and does anybody else remember him?

Comment

Originally posted by miami man View Post
          years ago there was a guy here trying to sell parts from iran and does anybody else remember him?
          It wasn't all that long ago that there was an Iranian forum member on board and it was also not that long ago that Saipa of Iran discontinued making Festiva-derived cars via KIA manufacture design contracts. He lamented the Iranian quality control and availability but did discretely manage to customize his own version of a Saipa 'Festy'.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
            It wasn't all that long ago that there was an Iranian forum member on board and it was also not that long ago that Saipa of Iran discontinued making Festiva-derived cars via KIA manufacture design contracts. He lamented the Iranian quality control and availability but did discretely manage to customize his own version of a Saipa 'Festy'.
            Bert, I was under the impression that the Pride or whatever its called was still in production in Iran?
            Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
            Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
            Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Saipa Nasim.
              Last edited by bravekozak; 04-09-2015, 08:02 PM.

Comment

hi guys
                i remember that many times we talk about how to send parts from iran but there was no way
                but now
                my uncle live in canada - calgary
                and my grandfather is coming to calgary in next week
                i think we can send some little parts that he can carry them to calgary
                and then i can call my uncle to send them to your location
                if you think it can helps you we can make a thread and talk about it and parts you need

Comment

if i didn’t chek the website fordfestiva.com call me and send me a text msg in watsapp,imo,telegram(+989339017572) or my instagram (navid_nikfar)
                  and i will come here
                  Last edited by navid_2nh; 05-20-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X