Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purchasing items from FF members and never receiving them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drddan View Post
    You know, after reading all his posts, we don't need peeps like JAWA here! Is there a BAN HAMMER around?

I like the points FASTIVACA brought up in his post. More information about sellers would be a good thing.
    Nonsense, let him stay so we can ridicule him. Just change the saying under his name to something like "professional con artist." [emoji48]

Sent from somewhere outside the asylum via tapatalk
    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

For Sale: two Festivas in excellent condition, one red and one black. The red one has a carbed B6. $1000 each. Mail me the money in cash, and I will give you drddan's address to pick them up, as he is storing them for me.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

if you used a USPS MO you have recourse through the PO for fraud. call you local po
        and speak to the post master.
        admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
          For Sale: two Festivas in excellent condition, one red and one black. The red one has a carbed B6. $1000 each. Mail me the money in cash, and I will give you drddan's address to pick them up, as he is storing them for me.
          If you do, I get half!
          Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
          Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
          Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
          Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
          http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Did you still need a tach cluster. I have a nice white face one you can have. I bought it off ebay about 5 years ago. I most likely wont use it. Just make a donation to the site for whatever you feel. PM me your address. I'll send it to you.

'89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
            '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
            '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
            '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
            '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
            '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
            '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Originally posted by David88 View Post
              Did you still need a tach cluster. I have a nice white face one you can have. I bought it off ebay about 5 years ago. I most likely wont use it. Just make a donation to the site for whatever you feel. PM me your address. I'll send it to you.
              Wow, way to step up and help a guy!
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I'm all for adding the suggested items to the rules. I don't think we have a huge problem with members ripping off other members, but anything we can do to help make it nonexistent would be good.
                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by David88 View Post

David, I honestly an speechless at your kindness. I just am filled with gratitude. I wasn't expecting that. I started the thread in hopes that a discussion would be started about how we could prevent things like this from happening. I think its done that quit well. God Bless you David88!!

Comment

Fun with scammers. :-)

More fun. The more time you take up of theirs, the less time they can spend actually scamming people. Winning! :-)

Disaster preparedness

Comment

David88 = Class Act!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by radi8u View Post
                        David88 = Class Act!!!!
                        X2!
                        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
                        X