dont understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont understand

every now & then when im out in my festiva i will get in a race with someone & win or lose i give a thumbs up. tonight i wasnt even trying to race & a guy in a dodge turbo diesel was revving up & blowing smoke out his pipes & so i took this as an invitation.

i blew his doors off & even slowed down & he tried to speed up & i did it again.

then a guy in a ford p/u that was behind us tried to race me & i killed him & he started blowing train horns(dont know if he knew me or thought that would make his truck faster) lol after i slowed down to turn into the gas station he blew his train horns again. if you dont want to race dont but if you get stomped by a little festiva dont get mad)))))
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

That may have been his way of telling you your car is crazy fast, but his truck is crazy loud. Haha
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

A variant of the flashers maybe. Celebratory gunfire type of thing. If I got smoked by a Festiva in anything, I'd still enjoy it.
        Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
        91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          That may have been his way of telling you your car is crazy fast, but his truck is crazy loud. Haha
          i was wondering about that charlie but with his tinted windows i couldnt tell if he was smiling or flipping me off now im thinking i need a train horn!

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
            A variant of the flashers maybe. Celebratory gunfire type of thing. If I got smoked by a Festiva in anything, I'd still enjoy it.
            your right sketch i love a sleeper! my next door neighbor told me yesterday(first time shes spoken to me) ive heard all about your car & some of your races. she said she just thought it was a gas saver & that it was posted on car club sites about barbie car racing different people & that most of the comments were positive.

Comment

Haha they're just mad cause they have to compensate for something and you don't.
              91GL BP/F3A with boost
              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

yeah brad & think how mad they would be if i had your car

Comment

D, lmk when you get down to 2 points and I may buy it. ;>0)
                  admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X