Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b3 polished intake and tb

WP_20150422_02_40_22_Pro.jpgWP_20150422_02_40_22_Pro.jpg

Woah. Not my thing, but I bet that was a lot of work. Gonna clear it I assume?
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Looks good!
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Nice job!
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Thanks guys it sucked to do but I like the end result,I'm gonna clear it sketchman.

Comment

I'm working on a valve cover right now ill post pics of that when I'm finished with it.

Comment

Be cautious of what clear you use abs how much you put on. It's hard to find a clear that doesn't fog the metal or turn yellowish. Sometimes, it's just better to wax it and keep it as clean as you can.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Alright maybe ill just do that then I don't want to mess it up,thanks for the tip buddy

Comment

Don't rule out ceramic coating the valve cover. It's tough getting in between the fins.

Comment

Damn that looks good. I regret not doing that to my plenum/TB when I had mine apart last month. I cleaned it with a degreaser agent which got it clean but nothing like your polished setup. Nicely done guy. You have a valve cover leak?
                    sigpic Hold up, I'm headed to the moon cus the world is screwed up

Comment

Thanks buddy this is just some spare festy parts I have laying around so I started polishing them

Comment

Thanks buddy it took me a while to do.I have a few spare parts from a blown up festy my brother had so I just started polishing the parts.I'm going to start working on the spare valve cover and the fuel rail this weekend.I'm going to try something crazy with the dash from the parts car,I'm going to try to rig up a 87-93 mustang gauge cluster to the festy dash

Comment

Working...
                        X