http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclef...l=en&html=true

A lot of Festiva parts!

.... and don't forget to use a discount code
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

A couple of times last week I bought from Rock Auto and didn't see any place to put the discount code in. Did they discontinue the practice? If not, how/when do you enter the code?
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Tom I just ordered from there not long ago still did the code.
      You enter it in, in the how did you hear about us box.
      Before you check out.

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
        Tom I just ordered from there not long ago still did the code.
        You enter it in, in the how did you hear about us box.
        Before you check out.
        Wow, that's not very intuitive. Thanks.
        Last edited by TominMO; 04-29-2015, 07:06 PM.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
          Wow, that's not very intuitive. Thanks.
          I fear that you are confusing intuition with logic Tom. It's a problem I have also.

Several years ago when I participated in meeting during the design phase for our county web pages, as a programmer my logical brain offered
          several suggestions which were summarily dismissed. The explanation being that most people rely on intuition rather than logic most of the time.

(Although in this instance, the location seems to be neither logical nor intuitive.)
          Last edited by 1990new; 04-29-2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Seems like a sneaky way to minimize people actually using the discount code.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
              Seems like a sneaky way to minimize people actually using the discount code.
              I think you hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Working...
              X