The parting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The parting

Yesterday i let go of a really great 91 Festy beater.I had dragged it out of the northern woods on a search and rescue mission this winter not expecting much as it was beat to hell,no brakes and full of mouse nests.Threw on a scrap of brake line,a spare battery, alternator,fender and door and replaced the rear spindle nut someone had welded on loose and it ended up being a really good runner for me for the last 4 months.Over time i pulled any of the nicer parts and pieces to swap over to my nicer ones and put my worst back on it.Posted it Tues. morn for sale.Had a couple very fine offers for 3-400 but held out for the big money of 500 i had posted it for.A couple college kids came and got it and even though they didnt know how to drive a manual they where really excited to get it.Now i have to fight my compulsion to go out and buy another.

Don't fight it. Just let it happen.
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Lol.I am down to eight cars today.4 of them festies 1 aspire so i really ,really should wait....maybe til next week.

Comment

Between my sons and myself, we have 4 festies in the driveway as well.
        It's an odd sickness!
        Whoa, that was fun!

Comment

Working...
        X