Nellie as she nears 100,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nellie as she nears 100,000

Nellie (1).jpgNellie (2).jpgNellie (3).jpgNellie (4).jpgNellie (5).jpgNellie (6).jpg

She was leaking a little oil around the distributor so I put on a new O ring and cleaned her up a bit.... problem solved, no leaks after 600 mile trip this past week.
    Last edited by 1990new; 05-17-2015, 09:15 PM.

She looks fabulous! And perfect name. That was my late grandmothers name!

Comment

I thought, I would eat my dinner out of the engine bay. Then I thought, I wouldn't want to get it dirty. The engine, that is. Thank you for sharing.
      '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
      '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
      '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
      '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
      '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
      '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
      '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

I am impressed!!!! She is spic and span!

Comment

Wow, what a nice color too.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Jess, you have such purty Festy's! All so well taken care of
            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Jess if someday you go out to get in Nellie and she's gone give me a call. Hey there are only two other cars that I know of that are that nice and clean.
              Freshtivas White car and Pedro Advancedynamix new car, I figure that's pretty good company.
              An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

And one more... my 89L Trixie is almost as clean under there.
                I will be driving Nellie to Madness in October though. Trixie is Automatic and not nearly as efficient.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys. I believe Dan is the only one who seen her in person and ridden in her...when I was in St. Louis last summer.
                  She was last at Madness in 2010 so any of you who were there may have her then. She will be at Madness again in October this year. Last time I was at Madness I drove Bessie.
                  Karl, I think the 1600 mile distance between Charleston and Pella will be a bit of a deterrent... so I'm not too worried. From the pictures I've seen, your yellow one is pretty nice too.

Comment

Karl, I think the 1600 mile distance between Charleston and Pella will be a bit of a deterrent... so I'm not too worried. Don't be so sure , I bought my DD in Bradenton FL and the wifes car in Fort Worth TX. No worries,Nellie is safe, you know me if I like the car I will do what I can to make it mine, maybe the next one will come from So Cal, Arizona, Hmm maybe a winter get away.
                    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

i saw her @ madness & wow even nicer seeing her in person!
                      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...
                      X