I think I got the maddness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I got the maddness

3 months in and I just brought my second festy home. Not keeping it though my buddy is getting it and were going to build twins with 1.6 turbos

1990 festiva l (747 the jumbo jet) (b6t & g box)

Congrats. There is no cure, no hope of a cure, and we're OK with that.
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

I am currently in a holding pattern - 8 Festivas.

One will sell soon and one going for scrap soon.

Comment

Yup, that's the first sign of infection, buying more cars. Haha. Looking forward to the twin builds.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Part of me wants to keep it. The interior is flawless!! 84000 miles and has sat in FedEx storage for the last 8 years. Couple rust spots out side

Comment

Once you start driving festivas you can't go back. Nobody likes a quitter.
            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

A good interior is the most important thing. What are those tractor tires on the back ? Is it still FWD? Did you get a title ?

Comment

Yea clean title. Those tires came on the front of my other festy when I saved it. The one I picked up today was on 4 flats from sitting 8 years. So I threw them on to get it on the trailer. The car needs a fuel pump and rear hard brake lines

Comment

When you can't find DOT twelves...
                  Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

No known cure. Group therapy at a "Madness" event proven to ease symptoms.
                    I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X