JDM Wheels by 4thUP for sale in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM Wheels by 4thUP for sale in the US

Anyone looking for rare JDM wheels for their car may find what they're looking for here:

The company also has a facebook page, and the owner is incredibly quick to respond to questions and comments.

4thUP, Columbus, Ohio. 61,707 likes · 16 were here. We import rare JDM Wheels and parts at killer prices so you can roll like a boss! We also bring in b

NOTE Often times it's the STOCK bolt pattern for which these wheels are available, not the 4x100 pattern, though there are some at times. Many of the JDM wheels aren't offered in dual patterns, especially the higher-end wheels. If you're looking for 13" and 14" wheels, they do come up! Just a heads up.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

They need some 14x7 ET20 selections.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Personally I'd love to find some 15" gold mesh BBS rims. I've seen them on Craigslist, but it always seems that I don't have the funds when they're there. They're nice to look at though!
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

There is a set of 14" Gold mesh BBS rims in Des Moines Iowa for sale $350
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
          Personally I'd love to find some 15" gold mesh BBS rims. I've seen them on Craigslist, but it always seems that I don't have the funds when they're there. They're nice to look at though!
          15" BBS wheels are common, there is always a set or 2 on eBay.
          Originally posted by sc72 View Post
          There is a set of 14" Gold mesh BBS rims in Des Moines Iowa for sale $350
          where are these wheels you speak of?
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
          X