Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Gearjunkie article about Yogaslacker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Gearjunkie article about Yogaslacker!

Yogaslacker has a well equipped Festiva!

http://gearjunkie.com/yogaslackers-f...a-peacelovecar
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Originally posted by drddan View Post
    Yogaslacker has a well equipped Festiva!

http://gearjunkie.com/yogaslackers-f...a-peacelovecar
    Nice.Wonder when he's coming to St. Louis? I wish he would post a schedule of where he's gonna be and when.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

It's actually dead if you read one of the articles. Might be the one linked. They have replaced it with a van. A really hideous van.
      Last edited by sketchman; 06-10-2015, 08:34 AM.
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
        It's actually dead if you read the article. Might be the one linked. They have replaced it with a van. A really hideous van.
        ? I read the whole article, written in Aug 2013. No mention of anything but the Festy.

Edit: Apparently his Festy died in late 2014. Here is his very last post
        Last edited by TominMO; 06-10-2015, 08:50 AM.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

That's odd. Now I can't find it either. It was a rusty old blue/gray van.

Here's part of it. But I still can't find the pic of the van.

YogaSlackers Sam Salwei and Raquel Hernández are hitting the road hard. After a mechanic declared that their beloved…
          Last edited by sketchman; 06-10-2015, 08:50 AM.
          Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
          91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
            That's odd. Now I can't find it either. It was a rusty old blue/gray van.

Here's part of it. But I still can't find the pic of the van.

http://wanderlust.com/journal/road-w...eace-love-car/
            Woulda been cheaper to upgrade to a B6 in a non-rusty shell, and get an Aspire brake swap. Even with all the stuff they have, it would get in the 30s for mpg. Compared to whatever the van gets. But the van is larger and more convenient for their lifestyle. Maybe the difference in mpg isn't an important factor for them.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Car already has the aspire brakes. And by the look of the back wheels has aspire rear springs.

Seems like there was a link to one of their vids in a previous post.

Comment

Working...
              X